Join us today and prepare to Be Inspired!
For an annual cost of £120, you will receive a year's access to the following:
- Inspire Champion status - receive a complimentary badge to showcase your support of women as business owners
- Email updates from The Inspire Network with news and any special member offers
- Access to "The Inspire Hub" (on mobile/tablet via an app, or also available through your PC/Laptop on your web browser) which offers benefits including:
- A safe, closed community for members only, with fully customisable notifications
- The ability to add tags to posts to ensure they are seen by those who are interested
- Access to member only offers, resources and the video vault with all our previous EQUIP trainings
- Regional sub-groups so that you can network locally online as well as nationally plus other groups based on topics
- Access to our member-only events calendar
- Free advertising in our App Marketplace
- Access to (optional) weekly INSPIRE Masterminding Meetings (national virtual meetings with a confidential masterminding and relationship-building format, held on Zoom)
- Access to (optional) monthly EQUIP Masterclasses to expand your business knowledge and skills.
- Preferential member rate tickets to additional events that we may run on or offline, locally or nationally (subject to availability)
- BONUS: use your Inspire Champion badge (see example below) to promote your business in our two free Facebook communities (subject to terms and conditions - please note this is a bonus and may be withdrawn at any time)
We can't refund annual memberships - if you are unsure about whether it's for you, we recommend starting with a monthly membership instead to give us a test run.
Please note: This is an annual subscription. Your next year's payment will be taken automatically. You can cancel your payment and membership within your members' area of this website once you've signed up. Failed payment will result in termination of membership and all associated benefits.
NB - If you experience difficulties during checkout, please ensure you have not used Auto-fill on the card details, and that the postcode entered underneath the Card Number is the postcode that your card is registered to. If the box doesn't appear, this may be because you have used autofill. Please refresh the page and enter your card details manually.
Please contact [email protected] in the event of any further issues or questions.