Want to be part of a growing network Business Ladies in the North East?
We have no joining fees and all our meetings are family friendly, very welcoming and open to all. We have ladies from every type of business attending – no business is too small or too large.
A great chance to make new connections, find support and advice for your business, and not have to worry about the mounting costs or the child care.
We are a member focussed group and work hard to help you make connections and promote your business. So the more you talk to us, the more we can talk about you.
What we offer :
- Monthly (term time) networking meetings held across the North East £2 for members and £3 for non members which includes a tea or a coffee- just book via the eventbrite links on our meetings pages and come along;
- Members are welcome to join any meeting in the region to expand your connections further afield, we have them from Bedlington in the North to Stockton in the South and lots in between;
- You get the chance to promote your business as speaker at our meetings, please email us at email@example.com and tell us what you would like to speak about and what which area meeting you’d prefer;
- You can keep up to date with ladies networking events, trading events and special offers on our website, in our newsletter and social media links;
- You get the chance to attend and get involved in larger regional events.
For only for £20 a year you can support the Network and become a full member to benefit from:
- Be featured member on our Facebook group;
- A listing in our business directory online;
- Your own profile page on the website, with links back to your own website and Facebook page etc;
- Please remember to submit other events, articles and offers for our newsletters – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discounts on table fees at any of our open days;
- Discounted fees at our meetings (£2 for members and £3 for non members);
For more information please email email@example.com (subject – I want to join the network). Our membership runs to 31 May annually, anyone joining us during the year pays a pro rata proportion of this. Invoices are sent out on return of the completed application form and the in June annually. Please keep your profile with us up to date and inform us of any changes.
Want further details?
Please review our website to find out more about events in your area, and sign up to our newsletter on the bottom right to be kept up to date. You can also find us on our busy Facebook and Twitter feeds!!
If you would like further details on any of the above please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
We look forward to meeting you soon
The Inspire Team