Welcome to Designer’s Collective, where Amy Purdie of Whiteacres and Hollie Ellis of Hollie Ellis Design (two female graphic designers in the North East) join forces and embrace the power of collaboration.
With a wealth of experience between us, we are here to offer two exclusive one-to-one services. If you are wanting to take your branding to the next level and you’re not sure where to start, why not join us on a transformational journey where at the end you will be inspired, motivated and excited to move forward with a powerful new brand for your business.
Hollie is a creative freelance graphic designer with a passion for helping success-driven business women stand out from the crowd with their personal brands. With 11 years experience in the design industry, Hollie has worked with a large number of businesses to help create strong and powerful brands, creating a positive impact on brand awareness and revenue. Hollie is a trained and qualified graphic designer specialising in logo design, branding and print design. She’s also the founder of Bring a Brand to Life – an online educational platform helping business owners create brands they love and adore. Hollie is a regular guest speaker for TICE (This Is Creative Enterprise) helping educate students in branding and logo design.
Amy creates beautiful, effective brand design for ambitious female entrepreneurs so that their businesses fill them with confidence and compel their ideal clients to take action. Amy has been creating brand identities, illustrations and logos for 11 years, working with the most amazing clients, helping them to love their businesses and attract the right people. She also runs the Brand Success Club, a place to find training and support to create your own successful brand. Amy is a Director of The Inspire Network and a Papercut Artist creating a monthly subscription box for paper cutters.
Together as the Designer’s Collective, Amy and Hollie are here to create a bespoke brand for you, which is aligned with your brand values and vision in a creative way.
Designer’s Collective Brand Review
This can be done either either in person or online via Zoom with both of us together.
Ifyou’re not 100% confident about your brand after using this workbook and you would like us to review your brand for you, then why not get in touch.
Before the review we will ask you to fill in a form, giving us specific information in order for us to fulfil your brand review. Once we have analysed everything we will arrange to either meet up with you in person or online via Zoom where we can discuss our thoughts with you.
After the brand review you will receive a report from us with a list of 5 top actions we recommend you take in order to improve your overall branding.
Designer’s Collective Together
The Designer’s Collective Together is a boutique one-to-one branding and logo design package to help you create a logo and brand that is in alignment with your brand values, vision and dream customers.
You will receive:
• A 30 minute consultation with both of us either in person or online via Zoom.
• A competitor analysis document where we will analyse your top 3 competitors, looking at their branding, websites and social media with recommendations on how you can stand out against them.
• 3 logo design ideas curated by both of us together. This is where our graphic design skills and wealth of experience come together to create a truly powerful and unique brand for you.
• Final logo files at the end, including jpegs, pngs, eps, pdf and ai files with a bonus video explaining the different file types.
• Icons, illustrations and patterns where required.
• A brand stylesheet detailing colours and fonts used along with any logo variations and brand elements.
• BONUS: The brand review will be included within this.